Who we are
This website is owned by A and R Handling and managed by Blue Planet IT.
A and R Handling is a trading name of Andrew James Cross, registered as a Sole Trader in England and Wales with VAT no. 823296034.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages and product listings on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We store information about you for the duration in which we need it for the above purposes.
Who has access to your data
A and R Handling has access to the following data in order to fulfil orders, process refunds and provide support to our services.
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Stored data may rarely also be viewed by Blue Planet IT in their duties as site administrators.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
Through accessing certain features of this site, you consent to us sharing your data with third parties in order to fulfil site functions.
What we share with third parties
In order for certain elements of the site to function, some of your data may be shared with third parties, detailed as following.
Payments on this site are processed using Stripe.
Information shared with Stripe to process payments includes:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
Stripe also sets the following cookies when making a payment: